Sunday 4 December 2016

Re: Take me to 3k to 5k/mo Jason!

In case you missed my last email, I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in a 3k/mo to 5k/mo group coaching program + workshop that I thought about putting together. The ENTIRE FOCUS of this program/ workshop would be to help get ALL of the members to at least 3k per month online, and more. I said that if we didnt get 30 replies, that Id assume not enough people are interested and that I would scrap the idea. The results? Did we hit the 30 replies goal? We actually SMASHED it! Last I checked we were at 119 replies. So a special thanks to all those who replied and showed interest in this new 3k to 5k/mo program. (Alright Jason, what exactly will be in this new program?) The 3k/mo WORKSHOP Details ============================= [+] This workshop will literally take you by the hand and walk you thru ALL the steps to get you to four and five figures a month... [+] No stone is going to be left unturned in this personalized workshop training [+] This workshop is unique and the hands on training is the best in the entire world (youll see why very soon!) THE COACHING Details ======================= [+] I will not rest until each and every person in this coaching program is succeeding (that means they hit the goal)... [+] Im determined to help you with your online business and give you the rocket fuel and the blueprint to blast off [+] I actually do give a damn about your success unlike other so called coaches out there... [+] Give me just 6 short weeks and I will transform you into a highly profitable online force to be reckoned with :-) As you can see Im really trying to give you a personalized, direct path to smashing your goal of 3-5k every month, with the top coaching in the world. (surprise incoming) So what do you think--does this still sound like something you would be interested in? I know this seems a bit redundant but let me know if all these above details sound good to you by replying to this email with a huge... SOUNDS AWESOME JASON!! so I can get one final idea on exactly how many of my peeps are extremely interested in this... thanks! Stay tuned, Jason

source http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4386430/LzGyy/h/Re_Take_me_to_3k_to_5k_mo.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment