Saturday 3 December 2016

Please PLEASE. I really need your help

Hey I really need your help with something. Ive come to realize something... it seems like most people want to get to 3k to 5k/mo online, probably because that would give them the freedom to quit that 9 to 5 job or to work from home in their PJs. Or to travel... So Ive been thinking lately. I dont know if this would interest you. You tell me. Ive been thinking about putting together an exclusive 3k to 5k/mo group coaching program + workshop (that is A to Z and step by step). The entire focus would be on getting EVERY member of the group to a solid 3k to 5k/mo mark online. Literally no one would be left behind. And this would be super affordable coaching... because I really dont want to exclude anyone. Everyone deserves a shot. So, would this interest you at all? If so, please reply with: Take Me to 3k to 5k/mo Jason! Im hoping for 30 email replies with this. Hopefully we can hit that goal. If we dont hit the goal, then Ill just assume you guys arent interested in this and will just scrap the idea. I always try to put quality stuff together for you and this group coaching + step-by-step workshop would be no different.. I will read each and every email reply that hits my inbox from this. So please reply if this interests you at all. Thanks in advance for your help and feedback. I really appreciate it. To your 3k to 5k/mo success, Jason

source http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4386430/LG6Gy/h/Please_PLEASE_I_really_need.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment