Thursday 19 January 2017

FINAL NOTICE: And A Public Confession...

As you can probably tell, I'm moving my business ina completely different direction. I won't be doing asmany product launch announcements anymore.Frankly, I'm sick of seeing them.Yes, I've only endorsed products and services that I personallyfind a valuable addition to my business and subscribers, butwith the increasing frequency of launches coming out...There are just too many to keep up with.If you're going to receive emails from me daily (sometimes2-3 times per day) then I'd rather my emails have somethingof value and substance for you rather than just promotions.Also, my digital bestselling book for the Self Developmentcrowd is being published and released this year by noneother than publishing giant Morgan James Publishing!This is a huge deal and I've been so deep into the trenchesof teaching marketing and IM (from 16+ years of experience)that I have admittedly not been sending as much information,resources, tips and tools for personal growth......which as anyone who's truly successful will tell you,is one of the MOST important aspects of building wealth.I'm DONE with cheap little launches.If there's a *really* good product I feel you should knowabout, I'll let you know. But quality over quantity is thename of the game here in 2017.So you'll be seeing a lot less "make money" stuff from methis year, and a whole lot more stuff that's going to put youat the top of your INNER-GAME to building wealth, freedomand real happiness from the inside-out.I've partnered up with my buddy Jeff Baxter who's one ofthe most legit and honest straight-shooters I know to giveyou the RIGHT kind of training you need for building wealth,and when you sign up at his web site, you get it for FREE.(Sure there are other options to upgrade later, but Jeff'sfree training series is better than most paid products.)You can sign up FREE hereHis staff will even give you a phone call to make sureyou're on the right track and taking the right steps tofinally start succeeding where so many others havefailed before... so if you want the BEST business infoand training from a real 7 figure entrepreneur, thenyou'll definitely want to make sure you sign up here:>> Sign Up And Get Instant Access for FREEYou're about to discover how within the next 30 minutes you could:* Have A Brand New Instant Affiliate Commission Funnel Setup For You* Be On Your Way To Growing Your Residual Income and Make Big Ticket Sales* Make Your First Sale Online Without Having To Lift A Finger!* And So Much More...==> Check It Out HERETo Your Success,Jason Mangrum and Jeff BaxterContinuity Master AcademyPS. Stay tuned because I've got some amazing info from the strangeworld of MIND HACKING coming up next. Can you really hack yourbrain to achieve more wealth? YES! I'll tell you how in the next email.Until then!

source http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4386430/MTbdS/h/FINAL_NOTICE_And_A_Public.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment